Saturday, November 9, 2013

Orgasmic Apple Delight

Hello Fulton's Pumpkin Pie Cream Liquer! Oh How I have been enjoying our 2 seasonal years together! Oh!!! WHAT IS THIS!!!! You've brought a friend along this year? Why Fulton....You've brought Apple Pie along with you? How utterly Delightful!!! Now if you don't mind I shall proceed to crack open Apple Pie and suck it down! Apple Pie...meet my cup of Coffee. Coffee meet your doom Apple Pie. -sounds of pouring- Oh sweet delicious heaven!

Yes my dears, it seriously is just as good as the Pumpkin Pie! I honestly can't pick which I like better! So for all of my Pumpkin haters out there. You need fear no Longer!!!! You can now enjoy this treat we have been enjoying for the past two seasonal years! Apple Pie has come along to dance upon your taste buds and make your tummy grumble in delight as it coats your throat going down! I do happen to enjoy my Fulton's straight from the bottle....in the middle of the night out of the fridge! naughty me! -winks-

It seriously does taste like apple pie though. They have managed to nail the flavor once again! So grab your favorite coffee, come in and see me, and grab a bottle of oragasmic deliciousness! teehee! Oh but wait!!!! Before you suck down that cup of Joe....er...I mean...Coffee. Look at the cookie recipe below! This will go hand in hand with this coffee...or Fulton's over ice! Happy sucking....I mean...swallowing...I mean....well...damn....Just enjoy the damn thing!



Orgasmic Apple Delight

2 cups flour, sifted
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp clove
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1 tsp allspice
1/2 cup butter (1 Stick)
1/2 cup Fulton's Apple Pie Cream Liquer
1 1/3 cups light brown sugar, packed
1 egg
1 cup chopped pecans
1 cup apple, finely chopped, (1 good sized medium apple)
1 cup caramel pieces

Sift together flour, salt, baking soda and spices.
Cream sugar and butter.
Add egg and mix well.
Stir in half of dry ingredients.
Add nuts, apples and caramel.
Mix in Fulton's Apple Pie cream liquer and rest of dry ingredients.
Drop by spoonfuls in greased silicon cupcake pan.
Bake at 400 degrees from 12 to 14 minutes.
Makes about 24 cookies.

So if you don't have a silicon cupcake pan...invest in one. lol!!!
Instead use wax paper in place of cupcake liners.
Or if you are using a cookie sheet use wax paper under it.

I use the cupcake holder because the cookies didn't stick together. Wax paper in place of silicon because of the caramel. It sticks to everthing and is awful to get off the pan! oh they also make silicone cupcake "papers" now as well. You can find them in stores and on amazon!

Happy Baking!
Dottie ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment