Friday, September 6, 2013

Angry Orchard

http://angryorchard.com/

hmm....what to say what to say.....

"mama always said if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all."

Then this would be a rather blank entry. But, onward we must go!

Dear Angry Orchard,
 I am just not impressed. I must admit I have only tried two flavors so far. I have yet to try the original flavor...though I don't feel any real need to. People appear to LOVE your original flavor with a shot of fireball in it. No thank you. I prefer to keep my been and liqueur separate. I'd rather not find out what it would do to me. meh. I've already posted about the Ginger. eh...it was .....ok. I will say that you have come further along with your cinnful apple was much better. I guess I find them to be to....mellow...for my tastes. When I see something that says it has a flavor...I expect to be smacked in the face with flavor!!!! Not....oh....ummm....here I....am. Kinda attitude.

   Now as I have mentioned I have yet to try the basic flavor. It's on my list to try. When I have nothing more interesting to try that is. As I have also mentioned.....it is a hot seller! So don't take my word for it! You might find a new favorite!

Hmm....about the actual cinnful apple.....it had a mellow cinnamon flavor. the cider was smooth. it was easy to drink. something I would drink if i didn't want the smack me in my face flavor...which happens occasionally.

-re-reads what she wrote-

Mama I wasn't mean.

Happy drinking!!!!
Dottie ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment