Wednesday, May 29, 2013

update.....

Okie dokie my faithful readers!

You are probably thinking....where the hell did she go!

Where are all those promised posts!

That stupid procrastinator!

Ok.....So this time I have a honest to goodness reason as to why I haven't been posting for the past month.

As some of you know, from coming into the store and seeing with your own eyes, I had resuced a litter of kittens from a situation that could go from bad to worse.
So to nip it in the butt we took a litter of 5, 1-2 week old, kittens into our care. What happened to the mama cat? The situation for the kittens wasn't good. Mama cat was being taken care of. Just to keep it simple and short.

I was bottle feeding all five, but I was able to find homes for three of them rather quickly. We are keeping two little boys for our two girls. They have just fallen in love with them as have the dogs! I have a zoo!

I'm hoping to get a few posts together for you this thursday! Wish me luck! All the babies are keeping me running!

BUT! My faithful readers I haven't forgotten about you!

I have still been cooking up ideas for you!

Woohoo!

Let the blogging now begin!

Dottie ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment