Saturday, March 9, 2013

A beautiful Saturday Morning!

Good Morning my dear wonderful readers!

I Have returned in force to blogging to you about all sorts of delicious wonderful things! My wonderful hubby bought my a new tablet which allow me to blog from work.....which I am doing now! It's quite wonderful to be able to think without two little kiddos climbing all over me or trying to help me type! Speaking of them!!!! That is actually what todays entry is about!

I now have two picky eaters. meh. Hahaha! I guess it's what I get for being a picky eater when I was younger! Ah well! Moving on!

One of the things that they will both eat are PANCAKES!!!

Makes my life super easy. I did think to myself that eating them the same way can be rather boring. As did my hubbs! So we have been trying new flavors and different brands. A few simple ideas!

Plain pancake mix.
1. caramel syrup
2. fruit added into the actual batter
3.powdered sugar and cinnamon sprinkled on top
4. use liquer instead of milk or water...such as bailey's or fulton's pumpkin pie
5. different flavored coffee creamers instead of milk or water.
6. pour some Crown Maple whiskey over them!!!!!
7. chocolate chips in the batter!

Don't be scared to try new flavors! Blueberry, Apple Oatmeal, Plain and whatever else you might find out there! Life is an adventure! Take it by the reins and go gun ho with it!

Dottie ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment