Thursday, September 6, 2012

Fulton's Harvest Pumpkin Pie Liqueur

It's here! It's here! It's here!!!! It has finally arrived! My favorite holiday liqueur!!!! Fulton's Harvest Pumpkin Pie Liqueur! It's time to pull out my bundt pans and start rocking out some delicious Pumpkin cake! As well as the delicious pumpkin homemade whipped cream topping for it! You might be looking at this and asking yourself....what's with all the exclamation marks. In all honesty...yes I'm THAT excited!!!! My boss actually gave me that special "your crazy" look today Because I was just so excited when I saw them rolling the boxes in!

Now instead of making all of you scroll through my blog trying to find this amazing recipe! Here it is!
Pumpkin Cake Recipe

I'll also have this posted at the top of my blog for easy reference! I will actually buy a few bottles of this stuff just to make this cake....and well yea....put it in my coffee as well!

So the humidity is getting to us and we really don't want hot coffee in the evening. Try grabbing one of these two things.

Starbucks Frappachino such as the coffee flavor.
For my readers that love their energy drinks....Try the Monster Java. It's actually really good.

OR.....grab your favorite coffee brew it. Then ice it down and add some of this delicious stuff to it!

What a great pick me up to a slow kind of day! Please share share share this recipe!
After baking this great cake enjoy it using my favorite method!

Slice of cake....doused in whipped cream. with a glass of Iced Pumpkin Liqueur on the side! Delicious!!!!

Have fun with this more then anything and add your own touch! Make it yours and OWN it!!! BOOYAH!!! hahahaha!~

Dottie ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment