Tuesday, August 21, 2012

A Taste of Fall

You always know Fall is on the way when my favorite selection of seasonal beers begin to make an appearance! Thank you Sam Adams Oktoberfest and Harpoons Pumpkin!!!!

OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD!!!!!!! (That is actually harder to type then you think! hahahah)

I am so excited about Harpoon's Pumpkin! This beer is so deliciously perfect! Love pumpkin pie? I do!!!! Take the very BEST things of pumpkin pie. The aroma of it when it first comes out of the oven. How it melts upon your tongue as it slides down your throat! The perfect balance of cinnamon and pumpkin. Take all of this....cut out the overly sweet part....and BAM!!!! You have pie in a bottle! From the very first sip to the very last this beer goes down so smoothly!  I love it so much, that I will be stocking up for Halloween to share it with my Mom!

http://www.ufohefeweizen.com/index.cfm?pid=10375&cdid=10380

I am in love with their UFO series!

I LOOOVE this time of year.....well...only because of the yummy beers....and well yea...my birthday to! How can that not be totally kick ass awsome! hahahahaha!

But, the BEERS!!! All those drool worthy beers are coming out! I have a few personal faves I'm hoping to see again. We shall see!

Also for my cider lovers out there, Fox Barrel Pear Cider. Oh my....this is so smooooooooooooth! The Apricot Pear is to die for! Very light upon the taste buds. A definite re-buy on this one!

Keeping an eye out as to what new fall beer I'll be trying next! Such an exciting time of the year!

Dottie
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment