Saturday, July 21, 2012

Gorgeous Saturday Morning!

Where has all my posting gone to? Oh that's right! I'm lame and haven't done anything yet to beat my s'mores recipe! So decided to share with you guys what's for my breakfast this Ah-Mazing Saturday morning via my mobile mini blog! Pretty kick ass huh? I think so!

My goal after having two kiddos is to get healthy. Cut down on my sugar intake and so on. So every now and then you migt see something kinda sorda healthy on here from me! Hahahaha! I love my sweets WAY to much! With the help of my wonderful hubs I was able to make a better breakfast choice this morning! Yay me! ~does the happy dance~ <<< Must come see me at work to see the happy dance. There is one!

Ok back to breakfast! In that lovely picture.....I have about 1/2 cup greek yougurt 1 cup cut strawberries and about 1/4-1/2 cup of plain granola



No comments:

Post a Comment