Monday, May 14, 2012

Kielbasa sandwich and Cafe Bohemia

Well Hello Everyone!
   I have this wonderful love affair with Kielbasa! This is my go to quick and easy snack, meal, or great addition to a meal that needs a little something extra! The flavor is delicious and unique and goes with ANYTHING!!!
My favorite things:

Slice it up, cook up until just slightly burnt, add sauerkraut to the pan and cook until the sauerkraut is heated up. Serve and enjoy!

Slice, cook, and serve with block cheese and fresh loaf bread. Such as French, Multigrain, or a baguette.

Great in pasta sauce....especially Campbell's V8 Sweet Red Pepper soup...
 slice and cook the Kielbasa, add the soup and heat through and through. Serve over pasta!

My current favorite!
Slice and cook the Kielbasa.
 Leave the grease in the pan and add a little extra butter.
Slice mushrooms, an onion, and bell pepper.
Add the veggies to the pan and saute!
 On bread of your choice...a hoagie roll is great for this!
add the veggies, the meat and if you want a slice of cheese!
Sit back and enjoy!

For my Vegans:
Use olive oil, same veggies, add more even!
Squash and zucchini are great on this as well! Try slicing them thicker and cooking them first for more of a burger style!
Add this all to your bread and of choice and enjoy!

Cafe Boheme
http://www.cafeboheme.com/
I tried this delightful liqueur just the other day and was blown away! I'm not one to drink anything straight out of the bottle or straight. This was so delicious super cold straight out of the bottle!  I sat back and just enjoyed sipping on it!

What is this delightful liqueur exactly?
"A unique blend of gourmet coffee and premium french vodka, with creme and a hint of vanilla."
16% alc. by vol.
Also keep in mind to avoid citrus or acid mixers with this. It says so on the bottle...I would think that it might make it curdle. I really don't want to find out. What a waste!

They have some great recipes that look delicious on their site! I can't wait to try some of them out!

Here is what I've done so far and love!

Straight: Super cold or over ice.

With Coffee:
1 50ml of Cafe Boheme
7 oz Starbucks frappuccino Coffee flavored
over ice!

I hope to have more recipes to bring to you in the future! What a delightful liqueur! Grab some and enjoy!
Dottie ^_^
5-14-12

No comments:

Post a Comment