Thursday, April 19, 2012

Vine Smoothie




And what is this you ask?  Vine Smoothies! A most delicious blend of Dutch Cream, Wine, and natural flavors! It isn't overly thick or overly sweet. It's perfect over ice or blended in a blender. The colors are super fun and no mixing is required! Come on, you can't get a better summer time easy to serve drink then this! Well...you could...but it wouldn't be as fun!

Oh! One of the awsome things about this Amazing drink....14% alc/vol!

Strawberry- This is as smooth as a homemade strawberry smoothie! My top favorite!
Berry- A little sweeter then the rest. but my second favorite!
Pineapple and Coconut- of course taste JUST like a Pina colda!
Peach- So I was finally able to try this! Peaches and Cream!!! DELICIOUS!

And now I can't decide between Strawberry and Peach as to which is my favorite! So grab one of each and you tell me!

Dottie ^_^
4-19-12

Alright The Rhester, ask and you shall recieve!

  • Nutrition Facts:
    Serving size 3.53 ounce
    Amount Per serving
    Calories 256
    Total fat 6.7 grams
    Saturated fat 3.8 grams
    Total Carbohydrate 38.7 grams
    Sugars 22.4 grams
    Protein 2.6 grams

    I contacted Vine Smoothies via Facebook and they replied quite promptly with this information! What a wonderful company to be so helpful and fast to reply!

    Dottie ^_^
    5-3-2012

6 comments:

  1. I'm trying to find out the calorie count Dottie... They are sooooo good they must be fattening. Do you know? Thanks, The Rhester

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Upon your request I did a little research. I was able to find them on Facebook and they sent me the info you were looking for! I hope this helps you out!
      Dottie ^_^

      Delete
  2. Well it does, and it doesn't. I should probably lay off the VineSmoothies. I could drink them exclusively. I was thinking of asking Strawberry to go steady. Not anymore. Yer no good fer me! (But thank you for the info!!) ~~The Rhester

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just tried Peach today....it is a vacation in a bottle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We sell them at Dixie Beverage on Hwy 92. Come in and see us! We are open on Sundays as well 12:30-8pm! They are available cold in our cooler! Come in and have a chat with me as you pick up a bottle! Delicious yumminess in a bottle I tell ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have tried the strawberry and it is almost( as in for sure) addictive!
    Perfect for a girl' s drink,grown ups of course.
    However,depending on how much u drink,expect to gain a lot of weight in a very short period of time,so I am laying off of it.

    ReplyDelete