Thursday, March 29, 2012

Summer Beers are here!

Blog Word: Delicious!

Last year my husband took me to the Renaissance Festival and we had a blast! It's one of my top favorite summer things to do!  The food, the beer, the costumes, the beer, the fun sharp toys, the beer, and all the creative fun unique things you can find there....oh did I mention the beer? Just in case I didn't....the beer!

I had tried Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy and fell in love with it. But, not as much as my hubby did! It's just as good on tap as it is in the bottle. This beer has this great fresh lemon taste. When I say fresh, I mean as in freshly squeezed lemonade, add freshly opened ice cold smooth beer....oh deliciousness! I love their Berry Weiss even more though! It's sweeter then the Summer Shandy.

Want a great mellow lemon beer? Try Shock Top's Lemon Shandy....very similar. Great lemonade taste, but more smooth beer taste to this one. It has a more mellow mouth watering taste that makes me want to pop open another one! Try their raspberry as well! It's so amazingly smooth! It's as if you have a bottle of freshly mushed raspberries and delicious beer!

These are two must try beers....
Leinenkugel's Lemon Shandy
Shock Top's Lemon Shandy

More reviews to come as they beers roll into the store!
Happy drinking!
Dottie ^_^

1 comment: