Thursday, February 16, 2012

Pasta Meat Sauce!!!

This is one of my super favorite easy-to-make-because-I'm-feeling-lazy kind of meals! That is actually how I came up with this simple recipe. I had a package of smoked Kielbasa in the fridge and pasta in the pantry! Spaghetti! I'm brilliant! One problem....I had no actual spaghetti sauce! Egad! But.....I did have a carton of V8's Sweet Red Pepper soup. Yum! And so I made a delicious meal that night following this great recipe!

-Cook Kielbasa in a pan.
-Add the V8 Sweet Red Pepper soup to the cooked meat.
-Heat through and through.
-Serve over cooked pasta of your choice and enjoy!

Amazingly easily right! Don't add any more seasonings though. Between the meat and the soup there are plenty! I just love easy meals!
Dottie ^_^
2-16-2012

No comments:

Post a Comment