Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A Wine Gift Idea

It's that time of year of parties and fancy dresses! When we all want to give that gift to impress! Something that shows that we put some thought into it. That we just didn't pick up something off the shelf! But, the problem is you just aren't to sure what they like.

Each particular bottle of wine is unique. Pinpointing a good bottle for one person you know nothing about , but finding something they would  enjoy would be hard. So after a few moments of thinking over some of the more  popular brands and bottles I came up with an idea!

Now remember I myself have just started trying out wine. I have plans to try out this gift idea myself I like it so much!

Most people out there are like myself. Clueless when it comes to wines. I have a very small knowledge of wine and I'm working on expanding it. So armed with my small knowledge of wine and creativity this thought came to me:  Blended wines. But not just one bottle! A matching set of the same brand! One red and one white! This way you don't have to deal with the headache of deciding between all the bottles out there!

A brand I would suggest is Menage A Trois. The bottle design is very pretty and I've only heard good things about it!
http://menageatroiswines.com/#

They look great together in the gift bag and shows how thoughtful you are! That you just didn't pick up just any old bottle off the shelf. Good luck! I hope I've helped some of you out there with one less Christmas gift!

Dottie ^_^
12-14-2011

No comments:

Post a Comment