Monday, November 21, 2011

A Peek at something wonderful!

Everything will be ready to post tonight! Tuesday 11-22-11! In plenty of time for thanksgiving!)

Tis the time for chocolate covered cherries! Some of you have had the sweet pleasure of actually being able to try some of sweet creations! Lucky You! I am putting together a video blog to  demonstrate how to make them! As well as additional information and tricks. It is taking me much longer then I thought it would because the video needs a tad bit of editing. So I'm hoping to be able to post the video as well as pictures tomorrow! They will be available both here as well as facebook and probably youtube! I'll have links to everything posted here when I finally get my act together!

Thanks for being patient with me! This is absolutely well worth the wait!
Dottie ^_^
11-21-11  

No comments:

Post a Comment