Sunday, October 16, 2011

A Sneak Peek

For all of my Holiday Party Planners! I have been thinking about you! I'm currently working on putting together a drink list as well as ...wait for it....A shopping list of what you will need for all of those drinks! I hope to make your life a little easier and help you spend the least amount of money!

When will I post this blog entry you ask....that is for me to know and for you to wait with bated breath!

I hope to have it posted before Thanksgiving. As you know I like to test everything out first before posting about it. Unfortunately I won't be able to this time. So, I will post my favorite drink ideas I've found with a shopping list. As well as a separate list of my personal favorite drinks that I have had and Love!

Please remember my email address is available if you have any questions or would like my advice on anything!
Dottie ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment