Monday, September 5, 2011

Summer Tropical Storm

A bright creamy refreshing mixed drink! It takes your taste buds by storm! First hitting them with the the smooth taste of lemon! Then the sweet taste of pina coloda and rum storm in to overtake and dominate! Believe it or not the three tastes blend perfectly together to make a creamy make me smile kind of drink! Don't believe me? Try it out!

This is one of my original recipes, so I would love some feed back!
Dottie ^_^

Use a Pint glass for measurements.

3/4 Mayfield lemon Ice Cream
1/4 pina coloda mix
1/4 coconut rum....or more it's to taste!
Add ice.

Blend it up, maybe add a little more ice and there ya go! If it is still to thick add more RUM! or mix depending on your preference. A fun drink to mess around with.

Also try adding pineapple juice as well!

Enjoy! ^_^




2 comments:

  1. This does sound tasty! I'd use a lemon sorbet for mine (;

    I wanted to say I LOVE the swirly orange background on this! It really evokes tasty drinks. AND! I think you post pictures of your drinks--especially your original recipes. I'm sure you make some pretty ones!

    ReplyDelete