Friday, September 2, 2011

Mixed drinks with Tonic/Soda Water

Now not everyone is thinking, "Oh yea, Let's try this with some tonic or soda water!" I never did until one night a friend of mine let me taste their gin and tonic. Wow! Threw me through a loop it was good! So I have been experimenting with it ever since.

Here are a few drinks I have come up with.  I hope you enjoy and come up with some of your own!
Dottie  ^_^

(Also please note that these drinks without the tonic/soda water are great stand alone shots!)
50ml = 1 airplane/shot bottle

Peaches and Cream
50ml whipped vodka (Pinnacle)
50ml 99 Peaches
100ml Tonic/soda water
over ice

Strawberries and Cream
50ml whipped vodka (Pinnacle)
50ml strawberry rum
100ml Tonic/Soda water
over ice

Chocolate Covered Cherries
50ml 99 Blackcherries
25ml 360 Double Dutch Chocolate Vodka
100ml Tonic/soda water
over ice

Chocolate Covered Strawberries
50ml Strawberry Rum or Vodka
25ml 360 Double Dutch Chocolate Vodka
100ml Tonic/Soda water
over ice






No comments:

Post a Comment