Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Magic Hat Beer

www.magichat.net




#9
Not Quite Pale Ale
OK, to say the least this beer took me by storm! Popping open this sucker was a dream come true! The scent of it was so subtle and full of flavor I was surprised. I kept smelling it trying to catch that beer smell I don't care for. Wasn't there!!! The first sip put me in heaven. 100% smooth from the first taste to the ending note! Believe me, it took me half of the beer before I would believe it would stay that smooth through the entire bottle!

Are you a cider lover as I am....then this beer is a MUST try!

One of my favorite things about this, was the dry ending note. How it brought the full subtle notes of the flavor and scent together perfectly. To leave it lingering upon your palette. So take your time to savor this smooth subtle beer. It will be worth your time!

Dottie ^_^
(9/20/2011)

Humble Patience
Irish Style Red

I wasn't sure what to expect from this beer. But I was excited to say the least! I bet you can imagine it! There I stand in my kitchen, a smile on my face as I pop open this bottle of beer! -pop, flip, plop- goes the cap! Lifting the bottle to my nose I breathe in deeply.....a very classic quality scent! Score 1 so far! The flavor hits your mouth as an avalanche. I at first didn't think I would like it. But as most of the beers from Magic Hat have done, it surprised me upon the second sip and the third. I can't quite place the flavors, but the multi-layers give this beer personality. As most of the higher quality beers I have been tasting, as this beer warms up the flavors begin to become more alive! I Did drink half of this beer before I thought to sit down and write about it. The rich light flavor of this beer is a definitive plus!

Dottie ^_^
10-2-2011

H.I.P.A. 
Ummm....I didn't like this one. But if you like I.P.A. Beers give it a try! So far I have been impressed with the quality of Magic Hat's beers so far!
Dottie ^_^
10-2-2011

No comments:

Post a Comment