Monday, September 19, 2011

Lipton Tea

Just to let you guys in on a little secret I'm a southern belle through and through! I love Tea! Be it hot or cold, sweet or unsweetened...though sweet is preferred! I love it! So you can understand my excitement when I saw Lipton had made a variety of flavors! There is something for everyone. Lipton is a very high quality tea that has the perfect price tag for Tea lovers everywhere! So sit back, hold onto your tea pots and be prepared to be WOWED!
http://www.liptont.com/our_products/pyramid/index.aspx

Lipton Pyramid Bags have such a simple design to them. The flavor from these little guys are just fabulous! I normally sweeten my tea with honey and let it set for at the very least 10 minutes. If you want to make a potful try using a coffee pot! Place 1 tea bag for each cup of water (4cups water 4 teabags). Let the pot sit at least 30min to 1 hour! I prefer a very strong taste to my tea so I will let it set for longer. Remember to place the tea bags IN the pot and to leave it turned on so that the heat will help diffuse the flavor faster and more strongly!

Once you've reached your desired strength level another option is to ice it! All of these flavors taste even better iced! Make a batch the night before for work the next day. It's a healthier choice then coffee (I still LOVE my coffee) and perfect for the summer!

Bavarian Wild Berry
Black Tea
This has a great mixture of blackberries, blueberries and Raspberries.
This tends to be a little stronger and sweeter.

Mandarin Orange
Green Tea
Light Refreshing mandarin orange flavor balanced with the green tea! For those orange lovers!
Very light tea.

Blueberry and Pomegranate
White Tea
This combo is mixed so well together it's hard to tell where one flavor begins and the other ends.
Light tea with a strong flavor.

Island Mango and Peach  (My personal Favorite cold!)
White tea
A great combo of the two flavors! First you are hit with the Peach and then the mango to soothe the taste buds!
Light and sweet this tea is just amazing all the way around!


Enjoy trying something new and saving some money while you are at it!
Dottie ^_^







Bavarian Wild Berry
Black Tea

1 comment: