Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sinless Margarita Mix

In a word....AMAZING!!!!

This mixer has only 5 CALORIES!
It's ALL NATURAL
It's sweetend with Stevia instead of sugar.

What I love about this mixer the most is that all you taste is FLAVOR!  For those of you who don't like artificial sweeter (I don't) you can't tell!!!  This mix is amazing on the rocks as a stand alone drink when you want something a little tart and sweet, but something other then Lemonade. 

Now please realize I'm not a tequila drinker.  But if you are then grab your favorite tequila and bottoms up! For those of you like me there is hope yet for you to try it as a Drink as well!

Sinless Lime and Captain Morgan Lime Bite.
(This one is the closet to a real margarita in taste without the tequila!)

Sinless Lime and Green Apple Vodka.
(This will mellow out some of that Lime taste.)

Sinless Strawberry and Strawberry Rum.
(No, this isn't an overdose on strawberry!  This gives you that fresh out of the carton strawberry taste that you crave year round!)

Don't believe me?  Then try it out and give me some feed back!
http://sinlesscocktails.com/Home_Page.html
(8-28-2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment